Monday, March 5, 2012

Will you be a lifeingrace girl?

IMG_0242

Welcome to my sister blog! Not my sister's blog (although she really should write one) but my sister site where I hope YOU will contribute to the content. I've had this blog for a while and thought my girls might enjoy adding some of their homeschool projects and recipes. They didn't use it much and then I had a need to have another site where I could post reviews or do occasional giveaways. Then, I thought.....how cool would it be to have a site to feature (mostly) other women's' work? Pretty cool. I get requests fairly often to host guests posters and this would be the perfect venue for you to share your content and get some feedback.

If you'd like to contribute to this site, please submit your idea/link to ediewadsworth at mac dot com. We are seeking content which has the same 'flavor' as life{in}grace. So in other words, generally positive and meaningful and/or having to do with Tammy Wynette.

You may submit your handmade products/shop and we are offering the first month free ad space in our sidebar if you would kindly submit your 125x125 button.

We'd love to hear from you and feature your snazzy self on this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment